easy ways to make bone in pork chops?

I just roasted them on 375 for about an hour with spices-nothing fancy and they were tender, but looking for other ways to make them that are just as quick and simple .:)
ty!

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 6:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• cook them in a pan and when they are done add a can of chopped tomatoes and heat through. A nice light dinner.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I bake ours at 350. Just some paprika and black pepper and maybe some meat tenderizer. That's all I do! They're great on the grill too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I grill them or you can pan fry them (coat with seasoned flour and fry in a little canola oil). I don't fry foods anymore so we generally will grill them.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You can braise them in apple juice and add some chopped apples and celery to it. Not really faster, but the flavor changes. Just season them with salt and pepper. You can do that in the crock pot instead, too. Either way, sear it first in a pan so there's a little color to it when it's done, just a minute or two on each side.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Place them in a shallow pan, mix 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup mix with 1 can of milk and pour over the chops and bake them in the oven at the same temp 375.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I saute in my electric fry pan on 375, brown both sides then turn on low and simmer with a can of Campbells golden mushroom soup, undiluted until done. You can panfry on the stove too. make sure you cover with lid when simmering.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Our favorites are on the grill, baked in a pan with au gratin potatoes (follow the directions, on the box, and they cook up really nice and tender), and fried on the stove, after I drain off all the grease, I add a can or two of cream of mushroom, golden mushroom, or broccoli and cheese soups. The broccoli and cheese soup also tastes really great if you cube up the chop, brown it, and add a diced baked potato to it.
    oOlookakittyOo

Answer by oOlookakittyOo at 6:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Try a marinade.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010