1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 (1/4 ounce) package bread machine yeast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1. Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine.
2. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
3. Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast.
4. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
5. You can also use the dough cycle of your bread maker and then place in a greased loaf pan; punch down and let rise again and then bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Turns out light and fluffy, and is great warm with butter and jelly!
at 1:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008