have you ever thought you got away with something but realized you didnt?

and it could be anything..doesnt have to be illegal. please share your stories =)

i remember once i thought i got away with skipping school for the day and when my grandma picked me up at the end of the day she asked me "did you have fun?" i was so embarrassed i got caught and knew i was caught all i could say is "yep" and smile.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh ya! LOL
    The night of my Junior prom I talked my date into letting me drive the car, even though I didn't have a license, or have ever been behind the wheel of one for that matter.
    He talked me through it and we drove back to town so he could take me home. I got to the rotary circle and missed the exit so I went around again and made the exit that time. Unfortunately, a cop saw me circle it twice and came up behind us with his lights and sirens.
    I pulled over, we did a quick switch-a-roo, which we DID get away with, and my date just told the cop that he worked that day and then took me to prom and was a bit tired and was driving me home...lol. So the officer just gave him a warning and sent us on our way.
    I got home & walked into the house and the first thing I noticed was the scanner on the mantel and it was ON. I knew then and there that my foster mom knew. So when she asked how my night was, I told her the "truth." :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• wenona_mandy ~ I realized that...lol...the reason why you ended up sick anyway is because you didn't have enough practice at it...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When I was a kid, sure. I thought I was a ninja .. Yea more like a lame Ninja. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010