what kind of decoration is your childs room done in?

mine is pink and brown with cute little skully with boys in thier hair and hearts for eyes

KENZIKISSES13

Asked by KENZIKISSES13 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• my son's is industrial, he has a pipe bed with slide on it. and of course tools all over!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• chaos!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My 9 year old. Trains all over.
    My 7 year old. An aquarium and safari (he likes both)
    My 6 year old. Pink butterfly garden
    jax3

Answer by jax3 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Well right now it is a mix of football(georgia bulldogs) ducks, cars the movie and baby boy theme. It started as a georgia bulldogs/football them but as he got older he started liking other things. For now I amjust leaving it alone until he gets old enough to finally decide which one or what ever else he likes the most.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• DS is all in cars, with stickers and border on the wall, nightlight, sheets, blanket and pillowcases.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My third son acquired my second son's room. The bottom 2/3 is painted hunter green, the top 1/3 is a soft sunshine yellow and it has a big tall border of beautiful safari animals. I simply touched up the paint and bought him a beautiful spotted comforter. The best thing is the dark sleigh bed and tall dresser! I asked him what else he wanted and he pointed out to me that there are trees in the jungle.... so we bought a 6 ft tall artificial bamboo tree! He loves his room!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My son's room doesn't have a "theme." His room is a blueish-gray with orange accents. It's somewhat minimalist with simple clean lines, but there are many vintage wall decorations.

He has a bird mobile that I made out of fabric and sticks from the backyard.

Even though it's a nursery, we didn't want his room to be too "babyish."
    kelli0585

Answer by kelli0585 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dd's wall color is called pony tail, she has horse border,. horse comfoter, pillows, blankets,and pictures it's really cute
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My Daughter has a pink room with a forest scene in it. She has squirrels, hedgehogs, owls, and etc.

My Son's room is Orange and is decorated in Monster Trucks, Bull Horns and Dirt Bikes. There are Construction vehicles all over his wall and on his comforter.

Our new babys room is being done in a farm scene.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010