alright im tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been with this guy since last april and he dont talk to any of his old female friends b ut he still talks to one of my OLD friends...we r not friends no more bcz she is such a stuck up snob who always thinks shes right about everything even when it came to my damn due date with my first child....anyways i tell him i dont like them talking bcz she tried hooking up with my ex and i dont doubt her trying it with him to even though she is married and she says hey go do this or hey go do that he does it instantly but if i ask him to do something for me he always says hold on so how would you act???wouldnt you be pissed of at him too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• If you trust him why be mad at him?? I personally dont' care who my DH talks to... because I trust him to do the right things!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yeaaa i would
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 6:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When you have a good man, you have to keep it secret because some of your "friends" try to move in him.I would be upset too.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Why would you continue to put up with such disrespect from someone? You DO know that you have options, right--especially since you're not married!!! You should be able to fully trust your significant other, and he should be trusting and respectful of you. If not, show him the door...period...end of subject! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• so wait... was he friend with her through you or someway else? it's dangerous business for you to try to dictate who he can and can't talk to you. you need to be a little more secure in a relationship and you need to have more trust. on the other hand... i was in that situation a long time ago where another chick who shouldn't have been all that important was always getting better treatment than i... well, there was a reason for that and it wasn't good. try talking to him about your feelings rather than making demands and see what kind of response you get
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• eh, sounds like drama waiting to happen. i will never understand why a man would continue to talk to someone who makes you feel uncomfortable ESPECIALLY since she has the reputation of going after your men. if the relationship isnt "serious" i would leave him alone
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• There is just too much wrong with this situation. It doesn't sound to me like a healthy relationship at all. Hope you have the courage to walk away if/when you need to.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010