TMI.....pregnancy and periods... adult content

Ok i know people can have a "period" while pregnant but its normally light right?.....Ive had my periods but since about two weeks ago i feel what feel like little flutters and kicks in the lower middle part of my stomach and on my sides....could i be pregnant and have a heavy "period" .....ive had two pregnancys and the fluttering and kicks feel just like if i am with child.....what do you think?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 6:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take another test.

Chances are if you are bleeding heavy and at the time your period is expected you aren't pregnant. The flutters can DEF. be gas... Trust me on this one before I was pregnant I had some of the weirdest gas sensations and I knew 100% for sure at the time that I wasn't pregnant, but it felt exactly like early movement.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I had severe bleeding for the first 5 months of my pregnancy. Scared the shit out of me every time I got it. Kept thinking I was miscarrying but everytime I went to the OB or ER they confirmed everything was fine. I was just one of those gals that had her periods while pregnant.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• omg thats crazy....so i could be pregnant....im overweight so i can tell if i am but ive been geting flutters and im like this is not gas....i took a pregnancy test two months ago....should i take another?.....did ur pregnancy show up on a home test?
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• ive also put on some weight and my pants are geting a little snug i just figured it was due to stress....well i may just have to take a test
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Take another test!!!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 7:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010