Is this normal? Or a sign i should go to er? tmi adult content

Ok have the worst tummy ache/ diarrehea sorry tmi that hurts into my back. Im only 6 weeks could this be a bad sign or normal sympton?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its not a pregnancy symptom u could of just ate something bad...call ur ob and see what they say
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 6:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sounds like a bug! Agree call your dr to make sure! Remember your pregnant and the slightest thing could make you sick, that dident b4!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would definitly call your OB. Maybe they can help to see if there is something that can help with the tummy issue's. Sounds like something didnt agree with you and your having a hard time with it. I had problems like that during the first few months of my pregnancy.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• call your OB or PCP if you think something is wrong

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• morning sickness usually starts around 6 weeks. your digestion also slows down so it's very common to get a lot of gas and if you don't release it, it can get to be very painful! sometimes you don't even realize it. Call your health care provider with any questions and to put your mind at ease. Worrying about things and stress are the worst things you can do for your body and your baby. Don't ever feel foolish for asking your healthcare provider a question, especially if this is your first pregnancy. Utilize them, that's what they are there for and why they get paid a lot.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 7:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i had the same prob n i called my doc, if the bathroom issues last more then 2-3 days visit the doc........mine lasted like 30 hrs!...its caused by the new diet, vitamins, and hormonal changes!....btw ya it scared me to havin the stomach cramps n not bn able to keep food n!....so if it lasts more then like 2 days def go c the doc
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 7:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• call your dr just in case... its not a normal pregnancy symptom but you can get sick easily when you're pregnant...
    i just asked my dr about diarrhea and he said sometimes your spleen can act up when your pregnant and he asked if I was having pain in my right side- i'm not so he ruled that out and told me to just stay hydrated and stay away from foods with extra bran added in (like those yogurts or fiber one bars, etc... which i was eating because i was having the opposite problem for a while too)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would call your doctor just in case BUT

*Rising hormones can cause tummy trouble (gas, constipation, diarrhea)
    *Prenatal vitamins can take awhile to get used to.
    *Your stomach will react differently to foods that may not have bothered you before.
    *Pregnancy can cause IBS also and this will give you bouts of diarrhea, constipation, horrible gas pains, etc. I have IBS to begin with and pregnancy makes it worse.
    *You may have eaten something bad or have a minor bug.

Again just drink lots of water, eat bananas, toast, and other "bland" foods, and give your doctor a call just to be on the safe side. Feel better soon!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2010