Would you tell your supervisor not to eat her food?

I work with this lady and she always likes to bring in food for me and my supervisor. Every time she brings me something, I won't eat it because I don't eat everyone's cooking(I just make up an excuse as to why I can't eat it). So I went over to her house this weekend because she was going to do my hair. Her house was a mess! Especially the kitchen. She had food all on the floor,walls and counters(and it has been there awhile because it's dried up). She also had roaches and there were some dead ones in the dish rack with the dishes. Her refrigerator was filthy inside and out. But what took the cake was when her son in law was making some fish for dinner. He told her there was something wrong with the fish and she told him it was only frost-bitten,it was still good. Now I definitely won't eat her food now. But should I warn my supervisor? Because she does it eat her food when she brings it in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would. People have no idea how sick living like that can make people.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Wow!! and EW this is the EXACT reason i dont eat food from homes i havent been in (or even some i have lol)...i would, i dont know if i would go into detail because it just sounds gossipy, but i would DEF. give her a heads up!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would. Or politely tell the lady you guys are capable of supplying your own food
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i would definitly tell! yuck!! :O/
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 7:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yeah, I think you should say something.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 7:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• if i cared about her at all i would!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would tell her of my experience and let her make her own decision on whether to eat the food or not

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Agree with admckenzie. Let supervisor make up her own mind after you tell her. Make it a short and simple heads up.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Ewwww, that is disgusting. Your supervisor needs to know. I would stay so far away from that woman who lives in a pig sty. Her house sounds like a health hazard. Maybe it should be condemned?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Definatly tell her she could get food poisoning. Then you would feel guilty for not warning her. At least I would. Good luck.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010