New Oreleans family fun...

I would love to know some fun stuff and budget friendly stuff to do in New Orleans. I have a 13 year old son and we have never been so any help please would be great.

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Travel

• Check this link out:

http://www.neworleanskids.com/

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You MUST MUST MUST go to Cafe Mondue for some baggettes!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• have fun.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:17 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Ok I just saw your post and I live outside of New Orleans. Make sure to go walk down in the French Quarter there's a little bit of everything to see down there. You can go on a Haunted History tour, they meet by Jackson Square in the evenings and most are walking tours with alot of fun history.You can take a swamp tour and ride on an air boat through the swamps. The Aquarium of the Americas is great. Oh and it's Cafe DuMonde where you can eat beignets(ben-yeah) and cafe aulait, which are a type of doughnut and coffee and milk with chicory. A good web site is neworleanscvb.com. Like my cajun family says," Ya'll come and pass a good time!'
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010