Boys with long hair yay or nay?

Do you keeP your boys hair short? Would you let them have it long?

mamallamaof2

Asked by mamallamaof2 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I let my boys chose their own hairstyle. My oldest likes his longer and the younger two don't care yet. As long as he take good care of his hair he can keep it as long as he wants.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My oldest two boys have almost shoulder length hair and I love it! As long as they keep it cleaned and brushed I'm ok with it. I used to have my second to youngest son's hair long and when my ex and I went into a custody battle that was the first thing he did was cut his hair. It was horrible because he loved it long, I love it, and it was bonding time when we would brush it and put it up.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i like the longer style on boys. not long long.. but shaggy type. i keep my son's hair short (he's 3) for the summer.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I think it is great, I married my husband cause I fell in love with his long hair lol. I think if it is kept neat and clean and styled to suit the legnth then why not.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It was in a little boy haircut until he asked to grow it out..he has had a myriad of styles...I let him do whatever.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• well, my son isn't even a year old yet, and I haven't cut it, but it is super long, lol!! It's so funny. He has as much hair as some 5 year olds, lol. I'll probably be cut it after his first birthday. I'd wait, but it's at the point where it's getting into his eyes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• nay. Short.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 7:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• What ever they want

Answer by admckenzie at 7:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• nay,I think young men should look like males.Above the collar is respectful to me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I think if it has good style it's fine to leave it long, But you little boy should never look like a little girl
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 7:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010