OMG I am the other woman PART 2

* I wanted to stay Anon. so I am posting this as a new question.

I knew he was a seperated man and that they were suppose to fianlize the divorce this month... at first i was not going to date him until he completely was divorced but seeing how everyone who knew them said that they were seperated I thought it was fine.... she was also dating another man ( before I went out with him) ....

she said when she found out she was pregnant she thought it was the other mans but after an ultrasound ( to figure out the right due date) that she was really almost 4 months along but just didnt know it

I know of someone else who also had problems with this woman ( for a different reason) and tried to press charges on her and get a restraining order, but when they went back to get the reports to take to small claims court the papers "dissapeared" ... we live in a small place where things like this happen alot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like she's going a little off the deep end...
    I would still try and talk to her, possibly with a mediator of some kind.

Then, make a lot of copies of whatever evidence you have and then have them notorized. Also, get a good (and possibly out of town) lawyer.

good luck...
    It's weird that they were days away from divorcing and both seeing other people, already having had kids together, and then suddenly got back together because she was pregnant. Part of me thinks they may have been doing the naked mambo on occasion. ( DH and I separated for eight weeks or so, and still did it). Obviously I don't know this for a fact, but that's the feeling I get.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• never saw the other question but my opinion is - RUN.

doesnt matter if he decides to get that divorce after all.... becasue she will ALWAYS BE IN YOUR LIFE.

Why deal with that????
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• This does sound too stressful. Personally I would never date a guy who was in the middle of a divorce. I would only date a single guy or a guy who has been divorced for a long time. Then they don't have any leftover issues and baggage. Relationships are hard anyway....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010