SOME PEOPLE !! * realtor rant*

So i have been working with this couple who I have to say is very annoying, for months and months trying to find a house. They were currently living in a 3 bedroom apt. and wanted to move up because they are going to have more children ( they already have 1 ) ... and they wanted updates because they didnt want to put any work into it and they had small budget.

I have worked my butt off trying to find the houses that they said they wanted.

Well they told me about a house they wanted to look at and when we went there I couldnt believe it.... it was only 2 small bedrooms, very very outdated, and way above their budget .... and of course THIS is the house they put an offer on....

GRRR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• grrrr.... Im there with ya.

my step father has a client he has been working with for about 6 mo. they are sooooo particular and soooooo needy and they just changed their mind all together and decided not to move.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Dont ya feel like smacking them.........wow
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• lol, I had a realtor basically break into my apt when I wasn't home to show it, even tho all the paperwork she had said she wasn't allowed in.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Some people are just hard to please, and others just don't know what they want. It's tough being in real estate.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• UGH that would make me mad! Sounds like you're a realtor that actually listens to your clients needs. Any chance you can remind them of those needs? Or is it too late?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010