What is the sweetest, most selfless thing your DH or SO ever did for you?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 7:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• He works, not just like he has a job, I mean the man works all the time, Constantly trying to get us the latest things and make a really great life for our boy. And I knew we were going to be ok, I just didn't think he was going to try as hard as he does to make sure I can be home with Mj as much as possible.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 7:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• He took very good care of me during my surgery, he bathe me, and fed me and loved me to death.

Answer by older at 7:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Let me go to India pregnant. I know, that sounds like a weird one, but I felt really inspired to go for 3 weeks to start a school. I was 6 months pregnant, and I know he did NOT want me to go, especially without him, but he chose to be supportive.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• he gets up with the 2 year old, which is not his, at least once a week and makes breakfast for me and they let me sleep in :) once a week, every week :)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 8:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When we were separated for a few years he insisted on being faithful and loyal to me. He never forgot one birthday, holiday, or anniversary. I told him to forget about me and he just kept loving me and doing things for me that he didn't have to. He worked on issues that caused our separation and profusely apologized to me over and over. He waited 4 years until I finally realized that I was 50% to blame and I came around to see that he was my best friend. He could have had a much younger, prettier, less complicated wife. But he just stayed true to me. I didn't know it at the time but he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I know it now and don't let myself forget!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• He let me walk away from him and my children, he even helped me find a place to live. He never gave up on me, even with everything I put him through and how much I hurt him, he never left me. He was there when the guy I left him for left me and stayed with me for three days while I was battling the depression. He called me every night to make sure I was okay for the 8 months I was gone, even when I was annoyed or angry - he stuck it out to make sure I was okay. No matter how much I hated him and never wanted him around, he was always there for me. He went to counseling to learn how to be a better a person so that we could work on our marriage. I don't know any man that would have endured what I put him through and still be right there by my side. As many of the bad characteristics he has - he is working hard to overcome them and I'm finally starting to see how much he really loves me.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Over these last four years almost nothing we are not as close as we were before kids...even after being 9 weeks pregnant with our second child and had my appendix removed i took care of myself sad but true im not going to lei it is what it is!!!
    johana21

Answer by johana21 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010