What is/was your dream? Did it come true?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 7:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dream was to always be a mommy and a wife, and I am, so yes it came true.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my dream was to be a nail tech n its gonna come true in 3 months :D

13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• welll, i was just contemplating this this morning....i always wanted to be a police officer....like my dad....i don't know why i never followed through with it when i was younger, but then as i got into my 20s and realized I was still dreaming of that, I was far too out of shape....and I tried to lose sight of that dream....2 years ago, now in my 30s, I started down a road of fitness and thought that maybe this might still be attainable....but when I went back to college, I went into fitness and personal training, still avoiding policing, mainly because i didn't think it was fair to my children....this morning i realized maybe my dream was to be like my dad who i admired so much....as opposed to being a police officer....and i suddenly feel at peace with not going through with it....because i feel like that dream was achieved...i'm everything that i admired about dad, except the job....does that make sense? lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010