does any one have a snake and a baby?

im trying to figure out if i should get rid of my snakes im oh most 9 weeks and i love my snakes to death i have a 9 1/2 foot berm a 3 foot berm and a 4 foot ball python..i also have 2 dogs and 2 cats so i know some have to go and it will more then likely be the cats because they love to be in your face and lay on your head. im just wondering if there was anyone that had snakes and kids..i really dont want to get rid of them they have their own room that is locked when im not in there..im just not really sure what im gonna do.

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pets

• i wouldnt get rid of them!

theyre pets just cause some ppl dont think theyre cuddly doesnt mean they arent lovable. my snakes loved for us to hold them and play with them....

id keep em! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i had 4 snakes while pregnant. everything was fine.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Hm, only thing i would be scared of, god forbid one getting out while every ones asleep and getthing in to her crib, those are huge snakes!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I would never allow a snake to be in my house. I've had too many nightmares where I've woken up and my baby was being killed by a snake.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i had 3 corn snakes and a 5 foot ball python as well. make sure the cage is fine and everything will be okay
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• their cages all have locks on them and the room they are in locks at the top there would be no way for them to get out.
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• thank you the 9 1/2 foot burm witch is named lucy is out now crawling in the house she only comes out when my boyfriend is home she is close to 75 lbs..i ve had her for 4 years now it would be hard to see them go..but thank you i think im going to keep them
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My ball python was named Lucy, for Lucille Ball... (i love lucy)

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We had a royal ball python that passed away Oct. Dd LOVES snakes and really wants her "tana" back! We let dd hold her as long as she was nice and it worked out well! But I myself only trust the royal ball pythons... Still see no prob with having snakes and a baby!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• thank you thats another thing i let the bigger one Rome the house for a hour when my boyfriends home and she shows not attention to the cats of my dogs she wants nothing to do with them thanks girls
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2010