WHat car insurance company do you have?

How do you like the customer service-if you've ever had to deal with them?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 7:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• AAA,yes,they were good to us

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Progressive and good.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• American Family. Big company with that small town feel. Always helpfull and polite. Good luck.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.

The only reason I chose them is because I was rear ended by a guy once and his insurance was State Farm and they took such great care or me. I've had them for about 4 years now and only had to deal with them once. About a year ago, I almost hit a motorcyclist and he swerved to miss me and fell off his bike. We called the police and he took down our info. About a week later, State Farm called me, confirmed the details and told me they would take care of everything. I am very happy with them. And I have life and renter's insurance with them as well for a great price.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• USAA, I have them for insurance, checking/savings acct and credit card. I love them.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• State Farm. DH and I both are very happy with them.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We use shelter, just switched a couple of months ago from Progressive. We've not had to use Shelter for anything, we switched because we could cut our insurance bill in less than half.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Geico. They are decent.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had Allstate for the past 26 years originally for my cars and later for both my cars and homes, and while I've never had to file a claim, they have always been fair, friendly and I feel the best quality insurance for the money. When I got married, I added my husband to my plans since i have the highest tier rating which means the lowest premiums for those items I have insured. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• State Farm. I love them. I've never had to deal with customer service, I always call the office and they take care of anything. I have 2 local offices close to where I live but I have kept the one I've had for 11 years that is 45 minutes from my home because I like them so much.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010