When was the last time you and you DH/SO went on a date?

It has been a year and a half, we moved out of state away from every one we know and trust, So there is no one to watch our kids so we can go out! I love my lil hunnies to death but sometimes i wish i could go out with my dh, our anni is comeing up and i know we wont be able to go out some where fancy, if we do go out it will be with the little ones!

Any one else? Do u go out with dh alone? If so how often?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Ha ha, i havent gone on a date with him since.....before we moved in together,,,which was like 5 or 6 years ago...lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It was so long ago that I don't even remember. We don't go out on dates cause I don't trust anyone with my baby girl, and all of my best friends moved away.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• New years eve. I don't have a babysitter. :(
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The last time we went out..alone..together..no kids..was 2 weeks after our daughter was born and it was all of 3 hours. Our daughter is 17 months old :/
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• we go out quite a bit, but we also have lots of family around. Usually everyone wants to see the baby so most of the time he comes with us, even when he's not supposed to. But maybe you should start interviewing babysitters?
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 8:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Last night!!!! But before that, oh boy, I can not remember.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• October 2009...and I'm breastfeeding the result right now :))
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just Saturday night. Our relationship has been very rocky for about 4 - 5 years and this is the first time in forever that we have gone out and actually had fun together, and overall a great night. My friends as well as myself couldn't believe how great it was.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2010