new partner adult content

I was with my baby daddy back & forth since my pregnancy until 2 weeks ago he would cheat on me he would leave me he would come back until we broked up 2 weeks ago hes a junk trown in the trashcan yesterday my closed guy friend asked me out and I said yes I still love my ex but I also have feeling for my new boyfriend is this something bad? I feel really happy Im without some that loves and Im a mother in 3 months.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• You better get your personal life in order pretty quick with a child on the way. You want the baby to grow up with the least amount of drama possible.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Do you want to be with someone, especially being pregnant, that cheats on you and could give you and STD? Or would you rather be with someone that treats you well, and doesn't cheat on you? Just because you got pregnant by one guy doesn't mean you have to stay with him, not when he's an ass. If you have feelings for this new guy, and he's a good guy, then enjoy being with him. There isn't anything wrong with that, you are broken up with the ass, right? You aren't cheating? Then there isn't anything wrong. Be happy, you can have that!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i left my ex i dont want nothing to do with this slut.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• not really no. you need to be with someone that makes you happy. bein a mom is hard enough without bein with a cheater.
    mama_stegeman

Answer by mama_stegeman at 8:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• number one, lets go back to school and learn how to type. Number two if you kept going back to your ex even though you loved him just so he could mistreat you and cheat on you every chance he got your not the brightest crayon in the box are you? Now that you have gotten pregnant by said a@#hole you finally Wake up and want to get on with your life.. Let it be a life lesson to you that the ones that hurt you the most are right there in front of you.. GO out and enjoy your life with your new boyfriend and leave the other alone and don't GO BACK TO HIM!!!! EVER!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• numero 1 show who you are bitch if you dont even got the fkn balls to rebeal who u r.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• get rid of your ghetto attitude and your ex and better your life and you unborn childs..............
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• im do with my life whatever I want bitch ---------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    worriedmommy600
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Good luck with all that...............lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010