What is the most spontaneous thing you've you ever done?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 8:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• went on a last minute cruise
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i once decided on a whim to drive from tulsa, ok to savannah, ga because one of my friends told me to come and see her... i left within the hour and drove all night to get there...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Left home and moved to England because I was head over heels in love with a man I met on holiday.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I moved out of state the day before I turned 18. But the crazy thing is, I didn't decide to move until a few hours prior.
    I was still in the middle of my senior year of high school.

It was one of the best things I've ever done though!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• got my bellybutton pierced.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Broken up with the guy I had been dating to start a relationship with a trucker I had met only once in person. Worked out though, It's over 3 years, a 1yr old daughter and another on the way with my trucker and I have never been happier!
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Got married! :-) We were planning to marry in September of '03 and were having trouble finding someone to marry us. And had to pay $500/month for car insurance for him. So one morning we got up and just decided to go to the courthouse and have it done by a judge. Added him to my ins. that afternoon in May of '03 and had his brother throw a tux on and do the ceremony in September. Seven years later and still going strong!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I went to Vegas total spur of the moment run inside and grab your make-up bag and lets go trip... it was with my nor hubby, and no we didn't get married that trip!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 8:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I love these! We eloped too- but that wasn't as spontaneous since we took about 12 hours to drive to Vegas and find a chapel :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Quit my job and walked out.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010