I NEED HELP WITH FINDING A NAME FOR MY SON IM STUCK ON ONE NAME THAT MY HUSBAND DOESNT LIKE WHAT DO I DO

MY HUSBAND DOESNT LIKE THE NAME XAVIER BUT IM SET ON IT AND HE DOESNT HAVE ANY IDEAS WHAT DO I NAME HIM?

Monique78

Asked by Monique78 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Baby Names

• Try to go through several baby name books and jot down every name you come across that you might like. When your done, give you husband the list and tell him to cross out the ones that he absolutely doent like. Then you get the list back and go through the names that are left and eliminate the names you could live with out and keep passing it back and forth until theres one name left. Its process of elimination..thats what we do,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Well, I say you both come up with a name you agree on, however, if he won't offer up suggestions and only criticism...then, you stick with what you like.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I like it, but that's not the point. lol You might need to come up with something together. It's hard giving up a name though, good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I like it. I say if he doesn't have an alternative than go with Xavier

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• maybe use Xavier as a middle name and find a first name that you agree on...we had a lot of problems finding a name for our son, we finally settled on Kaleb Bradley about 1 week before he was born, oh yeah, we picked the middle name out of a hat. all the middle names we liked were in it.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• let him pick the middle name? idk how to compromise lol.... my hubby let me pick the names since i had to carry them for 9 months
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i like the name xavier, i had a kid in my preschool class with that name..lol a friend of mine was in this predicument with her husband...he ended up finding a name they both liked, although she still loves the name she wanted. when she told me, i wanted to change my son's name...or have another boy just to name him LOL.

you should name him Brayden.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• maybe this will help you find a name you both like?

http://www.babycenter.com/page/babyName/nameBrowser.htm?nameId=4718&nameType=similar
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm with alot of the answers above..........use it as the middle name, and you both find a first name you like.
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE YOU GUYS WERE REALLY HELPFUL
    Monique78

Comment by Monique78 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010