getting sick after eating

every time i eat i get sick. is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• For some soon-to-be Moms it is.  Try eating some saltine crackers to help with the nausea. Make sure to keep up with your fluids, you don't want to get dehydrated. And if you still continue to be unable to keep anything down make sure you call your doctor!! 

KenadysMom

Answer by KenadysMom at 12:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yeah, there were times (3-4 days at a time) that I could not eat anything. I mean...my honey was making a cake. I took HALF a teaspoon worth of the batter...it immediately came right back up. As did the piece of cake that I tried to eat a little later.That's just one example...it was that sever for oh, say, 2 months? But it is different with every woman. Definitely like the PP said, make sure that you keep up with your fluids. I had a girlfriend who got very dehydrated and they had to put an I.V. in her arm and feed her liquids that way. You don't want that to happen!
    And talk with your doctor about it if it stays this severe. He can prescribe you an anti nausea medicine.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Welcome to pregnancy Mama! Luckily for me it never happened but I've heard of so many Moms who had terrible morning sickness. You'll get through it. Try some crackers and giner ale.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2008