are you'r kid's ready for school adult content

i keep hearing in my ear's over and over everyday when is school when do i go back do i still have the same teacher will allmy friend's still be there ex are you'r kid's doing the same

LOVEINGMYHUBBY

Asked by LOVEINGMYHUBBY at 8:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• NOPE...haven't done any school shopping yet...got the list and had him check off what he has left over from last year.... =)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Everytime I bring up school stating soon, they run and hide. JK, they just sigh and say do I have to go back to school.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my son is going into kindergarden i told him he will be going to a new shcool from his preschool so he will make new friends...he is all for that but then i tell him he will have homework and he doesnt want to go lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My kids will homeschool and they can't wait.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My daughter starts kindergarten tomorrow! All I've heard today is "yay! I can't believe I'm a big kid in a big school!" She is super excited!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Just curious= why is this question marked with the exclamation mark? I thought this was for adult type issues?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope, then again we homeschool and have been doing light school work already. The fun stuff like building a solar oven out of cardboard boxes, (our first design got up to 200 degree just hot enough to heat up some hot dogs and soup). We are building a second one that we hope to get hotter, etc. The kids however are looking forward to the co-op starting back up again in a few weeks. They enjoy those days with the other kids in our co-op.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We just got our books tonight and the whole building heard how excited DS is to be in second grade. The UPS guy loved it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• One is - one doesn't realize school is going to start soon. LOL
    My oldest is excited about starting second grade but we still have a lot of things to get done (like a weeks visit with grandma) to go through before school starts.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We homeschool year around; so we don't hear this! Have fun with their excitement ~ at least they aren't dreading it! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 2:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010