Anyon doing or have done P90x?

Did it work for you?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to, but have no motivation
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am on the P90X but, had to be interrupted by a death in the family....look, my case is different..I suffer from Fibro..so I do what I can...there are some hard stuff there, but, if you keep it up...i think it will work....go for it... School will be starting back up soon and I can get back to the gym and my workouts.....=) Now, the one I have problems with is the yoga...my body doesn't bend that way...lol
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My husband has finished the first 30 days. I've noticed a huge change in a lot of areas. Its pretty intense though. I'm working up the motivation to give it a try.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I know a few people who have done it and are still doing it, and it has worked for all of them tremendously. But they all have said you need to stick to it for it to actually work, but the work out regimines can get pretty intense. GL to you if you decide to give it a try :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I havent done it, but my cousin and sister did and it works but it's hard they only last about 2 weeks.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 8:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I loved it ! great results ! both hubby and I did it and it worked very well...but you only get out of it, what you put into it...it doesn't provide magic motivation...but if you have the motivation, it's an excellent program...and one of the very few that I would recommend ! (I'm going through for a personal trainer...it truly coincides with all the philosophies and practices we are learning in the program)
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my bf is doing it and i definately notice a difference...i watch him workout and its really motivating and intense...not for slackers however...thats what the p90 is for...i myself will be trying the p90x as soon as i give birth and the doctor clears me.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010