Did anyone catch the episode of True Blood last night?

What did you think of it?
I'm soooo glad that Bill Comptons maker was finally killed...she was gettign annoying,lol.
I still can't figure out what the heck Sookie is supposed to be....some kind of fairy or something? lol
Why do you think they are saying Bill is bad now?
UGH..they better not make the season finally soon! I know they are just to annoy me,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have NO idea what Sookie is and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

They (Tara, Jason, etc) are just pissed at Bill because he drained so much out of Sookie. However, he IS a vampire and therefore technically dark. Interesting what happened when he drank that much of Sookie's blood, wasn't it.

And you KNOW the season finale is coming soon! I would love for it to end with Eric killing the King.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The show is so darn good just because it's so different for a change. I just started watching it and caught up with the 1st & 2nd season all at 1x and it was really neat to watch it that way, it was like going to the movies. The show is written after books it says that on the little notes you read on the beginning of the show, but I don't want to know ahead of time. I think Tara's cousin, can't think of his name this late at night, is really good, I just love to hear him when he gets mad, or gets a little drag on. Good riddens to Bill's maker, she was getting to just be a thorn in his side lately, I thought she'd never be killed off. Now we're on to the werewolves and the King & his Queen, I guess we're in for some drama there and lots of BLOOD.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I've read all the books that are out, so I know the major story lines and plot points. I also know what Sookie is but I won't spoil it for you. =) The thing is, although I've read all the books, the tv series is different enough to keep me guessing on a lot. For example, LaFayette was only in the first two books and Tara is a secondary character in the books. So it's still very interesting for me. So rest assured, you can read the books and still be completely bowled over by the tv show. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Kelley ... the books are NEVER in at my local library!!! The waiting list is like MILES long. Come on ... whisper it to me what Sookie is or tell me which book I need to read to find out. *grin*

I can't believe I am saying this but after watching the flashbacks, I actually felt sorry for Lorena. As evil, and she was evil, as she was, I do believe she truly loved Bill and just wanted him to love her back.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I know! I wonder what they would call Bill now...like a DAY Vamp or something,lol. I wonder if the queen was already aware that Sookies blood had that type of power...remember her cousin whispered somthing into Erics ear when he was about to suck all her blood out? I wonder if it was something about that.
    I was told they have True Blood books..I'm going to have to go to the library and get ever one of them if they make the season finally soon and leave us all hanging about what Sookie is AGAIN,lol.
    They are just adding more and more creatures into the story line,lol. I wonder if they are going to come up with Tara being something out of the ordinary too...one thing I DO know...I bet Sookies brother is really a chimpanzee..he's so freaking stupid! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Don't whisper what she is on here! It will burn my eyes! LMBO!!!
    Yeah..some parts of Lorena, I felt sorry for too...she did love him for centuries and she was just very much INTO what she was and thats a vampire, where Bill always hated her for changing him and could never quite get past his bit of human nature.
    I was wondering..do you think by Bill drinking Sookies blood it made him part of what she is? Since he can be in the daylight and all now. ANd what about her drinking all that blood of his..wouldnt she be part vampire or something? LOL. I don't know..Sunday night can't get here fast enough,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2010