What can I say or do to change this? adult content

I have never been given an orgasm by another person. EVER. After 7 years of being sexually active and being with different men, no one has ever done it. I have been with my fiance for 3 years now and have been faking them the entire time. However, I'm sick of faking it and just want to have one already. But obviously I can't let him know that I've never had one before because he thinks he's awesome at it. I know I got myself into this ball of lies but how can I get myself out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• i faked it for years! I can give myself one but could never get one during sex!but then one day my hubby wanted to explore with toys and omg a cock ring is amazing! after that i told my hubby the truth and he enjoyed exploring and seeing wat worked he liked it cuz it was like a game! just tell him! u deserve to know wat its like!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• go to the adult store and pick out some books on different possitions. that should help. if your stuck in the same rut, then thats all you'll have. explore, have fun! at least thats what daer abby told my friend years ago.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i think you should tell him the truth. just tell him you were embarrassed and felt uncomfortable telling him but you realized it was stupid and now you want to tell him, and want him to help you figure out how you can...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i told my s.o. that i had been faking and he was a little ticked but he knew i was not doing it to hurt him but to make him feel better, so we spent 5 grueling weeks of trying and failing and on Thanksgiving it just happened and i can only when i am on top and he has to stimulate my clit, for a good amount of time and then BAM! but then im down for the count :) G.L
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 9:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010