so i'm getting my daughter for school, where can i get labels. its labels for kids clothing, bags, etc... i'm looking for somthing that i can customize myself, and somthing to make colourful, sothat Rayhanna(my daughter) can know her things from the other kids

Asked by trinibaby at 9:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have never labeled my kids stuff and they did just fine. I really dont think you need to bother. She knows what her stuff looks like.

Answer by sahlady at 9:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I use a fabric marker and sharpies!!

Answer by Morgain at 9:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I just used a marker on the inside of her stuff. You don't want her name on the outside. Between her and the school, it will stay strait.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Decorate it with stuff she likes. but dont use her name, its an easy way strangers can pick up on your childs name & take advantage of it...

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sharpie on the inside of backpack. Sharpied name written on hidden parts of some stuff and obvious parts of others.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'd just use a bright marker and put it on her things where she can see it. I've never heard any of the kids having any problems.They usually are assigned special places for their things when they're so young and they all run to get their coats and such together.

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Do you have a sewing machine that does embroidery or know someone who does? You could embroider some patches for her clothing that will also easily be reuseable and can easily be removed for when you are ready to get rid of her old items. :)

Answer by Memigen at 12:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Just saw this on :)

Answer by Memigen at 12:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• not a fan of putting names in my kids clothing... but we do put her initials on things (like gloves, jackets, etc) with a sharpie on a tag...

Answer by asil at 12:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My mom just put our initials on our stuff with a sharpie. My kids are homeschooled so we don't have to worry about it. ;)

Answer by ziff130 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2010