Did your SO cry when your baby was born?

I bet my husband will...

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, he did. I think it's the only the second time in 6 years I saw him cry.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No he didn't. Honestly he was too worried about me to cry. I cried though! And I think it's cute when guys cry. Within reason of course :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• With all 3 of my children, he was so amazed with each of our little miracles, that he didn't cry.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Yup-hubby cried when both of the kids were born. He tries to be a tough guy, but he is the one with tears in his eyes on the first day of school or other big events. :)
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No I didn't and neither did he. I was too busy asking him to hand overr the baby because he was too busy basking in her beauty lol and didn't think that I would actually want to see my firstborn after carrying her for all that time haha. But we were super happy and couldn't believe that she looked soo much like him. It was amazing
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 9:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yes like a baby! but he has wanted a baby for years! he was just excited she was finally here! i thought he would pass out watching my give birth, he doesnt do well with blood and such! but he was right there holding my leg and the doc had to ask him to move cuz his head was getting in the way cuz he was trying to see her come out! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• yes we all did with my son
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 9:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• He got tears in his eyes but didn't cry, I bawled like a baby!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• well my hubby cried at our weddin while we were standin at the alter.....so pretty sure he will cry when we have our baby because hes sooo excited to b a dad!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 10:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• During the birth no cause it was a last minute c section after 37 hours of labor and we were both too exhausted to even think. The next day after some rest he was holding him and i looked at him and he was crying and i said whats the matter and he said thank you for making me this angel..Of course i bawled when he said that.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010