what's the cutest thing your toddler/kid has ever said?

my 14 month old son is just starting to talk... the other day he fell as we were leaving the pool ans said," mama, oh no!"

mikeysmom87

Asked by mikeysmom87 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• he told dh to get some medicine bc he was bringing the pain!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• my 2.5 year old, told me yesterday when i was crying my eyes out (fight with my ma and im PMS'ing) that it was gonna be okay and patted my hand and told me should would scare her grandma the next time she saw her, i asked her how and she screamed ROAR!!!!!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 9:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My 14 month old has already figured out that if Mommy uses his whole name, he's in trouble. He was getting into something and I used his whole name. He quickly turned around and said "Uh oh!" I couldn't help but laugh
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My two year old is bossy. Tonight I told my older two (just turned 2 and almost 4) to give daddy a kiss because we are going nite-nite. The little one says to her sister 'Sylbeea, give Daddy a kiss, please!" She was a little stern about it, too. They say so many funny things, but this is the only one I can remember at the moment.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I was serving some fresh veggies for dinner one night,celery,carrot sticks,radishes,etc. & my 4yr. old was eating everything but the celery. So Iasked him why wasn't he eating the celery. He looked me straight in the eye with a real sober look on his face & said 'because I don't eat anything that has grass on it"" LOL
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• This same kid came home from school when he was 6 & said he had a joke to tell me. So I said ok let me hear it. This is not cute,but it is funny.Now remember he's only 6. What is the strongest thing in the world? I thought a minute & said I don't know. What is the strongest thing in the world? He said with a perfecly straight face,A bra,because it holds up two milk factories.LOL
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I burped out of my bum
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My now 10yr old, then 2 yr old walked in on me taking a shower. She pulled the curtain back and said "rain"
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• she calls my friend Rachel, Ms. Circle
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010