latisse?

Has anyone tried it? I have such short lashes, I hate it! But I also have blue eyes, and I've read that it can cause your eyes to darken, is this true?

Ashlynnsmommy07

Asked by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't, but my MIL does. It really works. I could tell the differenceon her. They look fuller and longer sans makeup too!
    midnight2513

Answer by midnight2513 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i am always afraid of stuff that can effect my eyes
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• The eye color changing is only when the medication is used as it's intended...as drops to relieve eye pressure. There hasn't been a single case reported from use on the lashes. The company is required to list it because it is a known side effect of the medication even though it's from a different method of use.

I get tons of compliments on my eye color and wouldn't mess with it so I looked into this a lot before I started using it. Having looked into it I'm 100% confident in using it and I love the results.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have but I dont think its worth paying that much money for imo. I was told I didnt need it because I have super long eyelashes, but I wanted to see if it worked lol
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 6:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No. I have long eyelashes, so I probably won't.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Nope
    tarver_kathryn

Answer by tarver_kathryn at 2:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've always wanted to try it...my lashes are so short they're an afterthought....my kids have BEAUTIFUL lashes.

My eyes are already brown so I don't have to worry about that side-effect :) After reading the "it works" comments here, I may just give it a go *nod*
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2010