Do you have the family you always drempt of?~Number of kids etc?

Just curious. My bf and I used to say we were going to grow up and have huge families,a "HOT" dh and a huge house. Not exactly what I have but I love my family sooo much! How about you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Always wanted 6 children, however after # 4 my uterus went kaput so I am unable to have more. As the children began to get older I realized, God knew what He was doing when He stopped me at 4. So, it may not be the family I dreamt of, but it's the family that has made me very happy these past 24 years.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 1:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes... I wanted two boys and two girls...and that is what I had.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I never really cared about house size or cars or any of the material things. I always wanted to have a big family...lots of kiddos, and be a sahm...well I am pregnant with my fourth baby and I have been a sahm since my oldest ones were just a few months old, so yes I believe I do have the family I always dreamed of.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• wow i always wanted 6 kids. well im getting just that, i had 2 daughters and my dh had one of each when we got married and we are pregnant with our second together.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Never in a million years did I dream that I would have kids that were as 'interesting' as my brother and I were. My mom says it's paybacks, lol. Really they are great!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I love the family I have, but it's not what I expected. However, I would not change it for the world.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Not yet. I always wanted three boys and a hot hubby. I had two girls and have a very attractive (but not movie star hot like every girl dreams of) ex husband. While I'm very happy that I had girls (I never realized how much fun it can be having little girls), I still want a couple boys and I miss being a wife so someday I do hope to get re-married and have a couple more babies.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am working on it...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My family has turned out far better than I could ever have dreamed. Each of our three children is a good example for others and we are so very proud of them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No, no I do not. I never wanted to get married, never wanted kids. I wanted to be single and free until I died. HAH! I am currently engaged with one beautiful three year old son. Although, i did get the boy I wanted while I was pregnant, so I was happy there.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010