Please tell me what is going on with my period adult content

Ok, I had my baby in November. He is breastfed. I went for my 6 week check up in December, started the mini pill that day. 5 days later I got my first PP period. Didnt' get another one until April. Then had one once a month since lasting about a week. Well i got it July 14th and blood for TWO weeks (stopped bleeding July 29th). The day after I stopped bleeding hubby and I had sex. All was good. I started my period again yesterday. This is NOT normal. I'm not due for August till atleast the 14th. I also wake up at night sweating so bad I think I peed myself. What is going on? I would go to the doc but I don't have any insurrance or money right now. Hubby and I decided that if the bleeding doesn't stop by the time I'm done this pack of pills, I'm going to stop taking them and see if that is the problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Health

• your using birth control and bleedong out of control? bc pils should regulate your periods. although i know that breast feeding can mess with things too. also if your not getting enough ecxercize.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2010