I am 15 days late and I have taken numerous hpt. They all are coming up negative. What should I do? I am never late like this and I have been very crampy every day with horrible headached all day everyday. Could I be pregnant?

Kaylal86

Asked by Kaylal86 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is no clear answer here but to give you the advise to go to the DR.Sorry!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I took 2 early preg. test, they both came back neg. Then on the day I was to get my period I got it (Or what I thought was it.) This went on for 15 days till I went to my doctor & he told me I was pregnant. So anything is possible...wait a few more days and call your doctor. You never know, I am due next week! : ) Good luck!
    thebubzmom

Answer by thebubzmom at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• well when my mom was pregnant with me i never showed up on the home pregnancy tests. she went to the doctors and had a blood test then i showed up. maybe ur in a similar situation go to the doctors and gey a blood test that's the only way ur really gonna find out. blood test don't lie. good luck!
    Samee1608

Answer by Samee1608 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• See your Dr. soon! Something else could be going on!!!
    comicvillain

Answer by comicvillain at 4:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• OMGosh.. im 15 days late too.. and i don kno wats wrong.. i rarely have any symptoms.. but i would suggest what everyone else is saying and get blood work done because mines were coming up negative too but im still not on so yea..
    lamar06

Answer by lamar06 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I took tow hpt they were both negative. i went to the doctor the next day and they told me i was.
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 8:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2008