I am 15 days late and I have taken numerous hpt. They all are coming up negative. What should I do? I am never late like this and I have been very crampy every day with horrible headached all day everyday. Could I be pregnant?

Asked by Kaylal86 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is no clear answer here but to give you the advise to go to the DR.Sorry!!!

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I took 2 early preg. test, they both came back neg. Then on the day I was to get my period I got it (Or what I thought was it.) This went on for 15 days till I went to my doctor & he told me I was pregnant. So anything is possible...wait a few more days and call your doctor. You never know, I am due next week! : ) Good luck!

Answer by thebubzmom at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• well when my mom was pregnant with me i never showed up on the home pregnancy tests. she went to the doctors and had a blood test then i showed up. maybe ur in a similar situation go to the doctors and gey a blood test that's the only way ur really gonna find out. blood test don't lie. good luck!

Answer by Samee1608 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• See your Dr. soon! Something else could be going on!!!

Answer by comicvillain at 4:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• OMGosh.. im 15 days late too.. and i don kno wats wrong.. i rarely have any symptoms.. but i would suggest what everyone else is saying and get blood work done because mines were coming up negative too but im still not on so yea..

Answer by lamar06 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I took tow hpt they were both negative. i went to the doctor the next day and they told me i was.

Answer by SpiffyMom at 8:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2008