Does anyone else wish we could all make nice and just do question and answer

without the anger and without the insults? I've seen some of the worst behavior justified by saying the person has strong opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Im not here for the drama... I am however passionate about my beliefs. I just want to answer questions in the best way possible. Some people on here do come across rude but I think for some they perceive it as rude and others don't. Some do not know how to respond nicely and some just don't care. I make every attempt to let it roll off my back. I have more things to deal with than a bunch of people that choose to instigate drama! Im serious when I am on here and don't play games.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• well, its true IMO. sometimes i feel so strongly about something & cant understand what the other person is thinking that i cant help but be rude when i try to get my point across. but i wish women on here would stop holding grudges, i can get into a little "argument" with someone on here and forget it ever happened by later that day, but other women will hold grudges on me everytime they see me here answering something and i dont even remember who they are.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Some are just passionate I guess.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I think that's just life, society, and human nature. I don't care to see disrespect, but if everyone agreed and got along, life would be boring.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm here for the drama too. Religion is just one of those subjects that brings out the voices in people.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I don't mind debate- and I don't mind reading drama. But petty stuff- like calling members out, or voting people's answers down just because you don't like them. Yeah I wish we could get rid of that.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Well, then what fun would this Q & A forum be??? Really. I wouldn't even come back to this quirk-fest if it weren't for the drama. I'd be FREE to live my life!!! Yeah!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I agree. It gets pretty rough.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm with NP You know the topics people tend to be more passionate about. The best way to avoid it is to avoid those topics.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I never understand people who complain about things happening in the category clearly describing what goes on in that category - whining about all the religion posts in the religion section, or the politics posts in the politics section...or debate posts in the debate section.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2010