how does his family?

how does your ex in laws treat you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• They treat me just like when we were together. They come to see my baby at least once a week and she tries to give me money to help me out with her. They're great!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Now that he is my ex, they are tolerable toward me but of course they take his side for everything. So they are cool to me and listen to what I have to say, but it doesn't seem like it matters to them.
    calapuls

Answer by calapuls at 1:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i don't keep in contact with the ex family. which is great. his family had weird standards.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My ex in laws hate me, but I don't care. They are misinformed and haven't liked me from the start because I don't take the drama and b.s.. Never have and since they know that I am educated and they can't get under my skin it pisses them off.
    Once you are divorced... you shouldn't worry about it as you don't have to interact with them. If you have kids together, then it is his place to allow the kids to see his side of the family on his time.
    Don't bother yoursel with the drama!!!
    Anonymous

• like I am part of the family.....most of them anyway
    bambigrand

Answer by bambigrand at 9:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• hmmmppphhh! dont get me started on THEM, lol, well they dont really like me i guess, but they tolerate me bc of the kiddos. The funny thing is that they are the ones that keep disappearing out their lives
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2008