Flabby Arms Exercises?

What are some good exercises for the back of the arms, ... "Chicken arms." I dont have money to buy weights or join a gym, so I am wondering what kind of regular exercises can help tone the arms. Would push-ups help?

Thanks!

Kim370

Asked by Kim370 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Can you fill half a gallon with sand and use that as weights.

Dips work!!
    VoteForThiago

Answer by VoteForThiago at 10:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sit on the front edge of a study chair; and put your arms on the seat behind you; scoot your feet out in front of you so that you can lift your rear off the edge of the seat and dip down towards the floor; keeping your thighs/knees @ a 90 degree bend...do it five or ten times evenly each day til you work your way up to higher numbers...

I also do 'incline' pushups off the edge of my kitchen counter for the front of the arms...GL =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• got some tin cans filled with food? find two that are the same weight and use them as weights. You could also fill up 2 milk jugs with water. Do some mommy and me exercises! You can do arm lifts with your infant/toddler.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Don't feel bad. I have been going to the gym for 10mths and my arms have not changed at all even though I work the hell of out them.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• is it fat?

change your diet to reduce body fat.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010