so i am 8 days late what does that mean

i was due the 25th for my period its now the 2 and i have not got it i took to test yesterday both says no ,, what does this mean my breast are sore i have cramps and strange moving in my stomack

amiprego

Asked by amiprego at 10:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test or go to the DR.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Amiprego as your screen name? Get a life.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 10:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i took to test yesterday both saying no
    amiprego

Comment by amiprego (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You wouldn't feel a baby moving this early. The feeling in your tummy could be gas. I'm ttc and I'm almost 35 days late...but I've been stressing myself out so much...I make my own periods late. My tests have been negative. Every time I go get a blood test, I start my period. They say "Stop watching the callendar...it will help you be more at ease" but I know it is hard. Best of luck to you.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 10:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i cannot get into see a doc for another 2 weeks so i was hoping maybe i could get some answer or help but i guess not no need to be rude it would be my first pregnancy ever so i dont know what to look for or anything
    amiprego

Comment by amiprego (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• thank you sweetie but i have never missed a period month ever so it really make me wonder whats going on ..
    amiprego

Comment by amiprego (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Probably nothing. I think it's actually more normal for a woman to be late than to be right on time. Give it a week, test again. If it still comes out negative go and see a doctor.

GOOD LUCK!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• thank you erica
    amiprego

Comment by amiprego (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My period was 6 days late. I could have got it the 27th, and I started today... It could because you are stressed... I'd go to the doctor.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 12:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Stress? You could always have a blood test done.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2010