my husband really wants a site like this one any ideas??

we looked all night last night for a site like cafe mom for him but nothing does anyone know of one

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I was thinking of the same thing. I think cafe mom should start one up for dads too. They could call it bar dads. lol I know what you mean though my man is looking for the same thing and he can't find one.
    calapuls

Answer by calapuls at 1:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• www.daddaily.com is one
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• There is a place called Daddy's Den and there is another, I cannot remember the name right now. I will try to find it.
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Honey thought he'd like a place like this as well. He ventured into "Daddy's Den". What he found there can be found on any smut site. He wasn't interested in seeing the guys wife in her skimpy undies.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• awesome daddaily.com is just like this site
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2008