is anyone using the psp x3 version?

I bought the upgrade from x2 to x3 and am having difficulties understanding what is different. All the fonts I had in x2 are gone. I can't use a photo tray like in x2. ugh, any help will be greatly appreciated. btw, all online tuts are for x2.

karenmarie4961

Asked by karenmarie4961 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• sorry, haven't upgraded yet. But from my experience, they don't change much with each new version.
    You may need to set your preferences to tell it where to look for things. File > Preferences > File Location

for the tray, if you're talking about what I think you are
    View > Palettes > Organizer should pull that up.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sorry, I'm a GIMP user... Do a little google search for a good support forum... I'm sure you aren't the only one with that question! :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I still use X2. I heard there wasn't much difference between X2 and X3. I would check your File Location like DarkFaery said, and make sure it is looking for files in the same place.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2010