• In the Spotlight:

Really stupid, really strange dreams

Does anyone else have dreams that are absolutely ridiculous?! Almost every night I have another dream about having my baby or something being wrong with the baby...but it's almost always the most stupid things that would never really happen.
If anyone else is having crazy dreams, I'd love to hear from you so I know I'm not just a weirdo!
I'll even share my crazy dreams with you if you want to hear them.

shortmama83

Asked by shortmama83 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have nutty dreams almost every nite, too! This is my 5th baby but I don't remeber having dreams like this w/ the others, actually I know i didn't I would def. remember this happening. Also last nite I had an intense orgasm in my sleep which has never happened to me b4 and the funny thing is I wasn't having a sex dream! and I wasn't helping myself... physically - if u know what I mean! =) Only thing is DH woke me up thinking I was having a nitemare! Damn it! =)
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Oh, don't get me started on the dreams that us women have when we are pregnant!! I don't normally remember my dreams but it seems that when I am pregnant, I remember all of them and you are right, they are just weird. I just wonder if it could be because in our sleep, we can feeling them moving? I have been having the craziest dreams too!! Thank heavens that I only have 3 more weeks of this, I get so tired of waking myself up crying about something really stupid.
    calapuls

Answer by calapuls at 1:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I've had every type of weird dream imaginable since I've been pregnant. Almost every night it happens, some more disturbing than others though. I did have one about going into pre-term labor and when I had the baby, he had no head!!! I was so upset in my dream and my SO had to wake me up because I was making crying noises! I've also had a lot of sexual ones, too, sometimes with other women. It's so weird.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 2:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• One of my strange dreams was that I went for a check up and my midwife told me I would have to go ahead and deliver the baby early because she had jaundice. I asked her how she could tell with the baby being in my stomach and she said she knew because my butt was yellow.

shortmama83

Answer by shortmama83 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i have scary weird dreams too.not just you,i think everyone has them and worrys
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 7:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have just been having dreams about labor. Come on already! I'm going to have to do it for real in a few more months, how many times do I have to go through it?!!!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes I have really weird, strange, stupid dreams all the time. the other night I dreamt my husband had sex with another guy! haha.
    Anonymous

• I had a dream that my baby was extremely tiny and then somehow as the dream moved on my baby was a kitten!
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 5:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2009