At what age should a kid stop trick-or treating?

mom4_3boys

Asked by mom4_3boys at 2:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• UNESS THE CHILD WANTS TO STOP WHY MAKE THEM. I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED GOING AND WHEN I GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I WAS TO OLD, AND IT WAS WIERD, I JUST FOUND A CHILD TO TAKE WITH ME. USUALLY A SIBLING OR ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBERS CHILD THAT HAD TO WORK, SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ON THE YEARS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO GO TO FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER I WAS MISERABLE. I SAY GO OUT AND HAVE FUN, INJOY THE KIDS INSIDE US.

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I say once you're a teenager?
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 2:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Even adults do it, I think as long as you feel young at heart don't stop till you're too old to move!
    I stopped at 14 because I was going threw that puberty stage when you feel thats not cool anymore lol, but now that i'm 24, me and my hubby take my 3 yr old son, so its kinda like all over again, getting memories of when we were younger:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• When they decide they no longer want to do it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i did until i was 17 lol it was fun!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yea i did it till i was 17 but i always had my little sister and all her friends with us so it wasn't like it was me all on my own. and now i take my 3 year old son, my little sister (who is now 11) and alota other kids..not to mention i can't wait to bring my 1 year old daughter this year along with us too.
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 4:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008