What does the floor in your car look like?

Is it super clean? Stained but clean?Dirty but picked up? Or covered in trash, toys and snack crumbs? How would you describe your car floor.

I just cleaned DH's car. There are no words to describe what it was like. It took 3 hours, a whole lot of febreeze , windex surface cleaner, a vacuum, a carpet shampooer and 2 runs through the car wash.

3gifts.from.god

Asked by 3gifts.from.god at 11:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i havent been able to see the back floor bloard in a while... but the front is clean.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• There's a floor in my car??????

Seriously, I have an 8, 7 & 5 year olds......there are toys everyone in my SUV.....no food, no stains (except for mud stains).....just toys.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• It is immaculate. It is a new car and my kids will NOT trash this car like they did our van.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• what floor?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Until today you couldn't see the floor. It was covered in everything, extra clothes, toys, crumbs, it was all there. But dh was wonderful today and cleaned and even vacuumed it out for me.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You don't want to know...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• well...i have my truck detailed every few months...and they shampoo it every time...so, it's not that bad...right now...since we just returned from vacation, back is littered with small package wrappers, a few crumbs and several toys. in the front passenger, there are still bags of travel brochures & maps.
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 11:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• picked up but could use a vacuum

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Right now, it's pretty bad, but the kids are going to work on it tomorrow! I told them that they will clean up the back floorboard and then I'm putting the seats all the way down and they will clean up what's under them! I've had my neice and nephew most of the summer and they go back to school next week and I'm not having them leave my van in a mess! I don't expect a perfect vehicle, but picking up after themselves is nice. Now, the middle floorboard where the twins are, is pretty bad. I vacuumed it last week, but there are now cookie crumbs on the floor! I guess I will be tackling that, while the others get to work on the back
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Really cleaned, I cleaned it last week and haven't really been in it to get it dirty since then (yay!!!) lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010