Answer to questioned ask on my Douche bag husband... Where do you run away too when you need a break? adult content

Was it an arranged marriage?

Sadly it was not, it would probably work out better if it was.. I married him because I was head over my heels in love with him, he literally took my breath away with every touch, kiss and whisper.. It seems the more children we have the more distant we become and he doesn't want much but a maid...

Is he house broken? Yes

Does he clean? Yes he does, he will re clean what you have already cleaned cause it isn't good enough for him EVER!

Honestly I was madly in love with him but now things seem more like a business deal. I stay home and care for the kids while he works and is able to explore his option at least in the women department. If he were to leave me for someone else I hope they pass the test

Nothing hurts him, he is cold hearted and no matter what you say it hits a brick wall nothing gets to him!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh he has a tough exterior? I see. Well lots of women find them selves in your place honey. I am sorry to say that your gonna need to do the work to get him out of your life. Try changing the locks on the door and going away for the weekend. Just a thought.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my husband is sorta like this, dont matter how i clean or what i clean its not quite right. i hate that i was just thinking of asking a question to cm ladies to see if i was alone.. he talks down to me alot and doesnt even think that he is doing it, i dont know what to say to hiim , i have been outta towm visitin my mom and other extended fam and i am supposed to go home on the eleventh after some of our phone conversations, i find myself dreading getting back to our home, i have 3 kids 7-5-and 13months i also stay at home and have a homecooked meal every night and clean healthy kids that are for the most part well adjusted considering they have been moved 3000 miles across country from all their grandparents , so i would like to tell u i think you r doing a hell of a job with your home and your kids, and your husband is an idiot just like mine. anyway look me up if youd like to talk. jamie
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 2:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Explore your options--Let him know that Mama can play too
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010