Can't get prego:( Help!

My husband and I have been trying to get prego for almost two months. We try everyday and Nothing works. I have been prego twice and lost one. Is it me or him?

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 11:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It takes time. And as PP said, 2 months isn't that long. People try for way longer than that to get PREGO! Your stressing out, which can cause things to be delayed. Go off for a weekend together and just enjoy each other .... it will come when you least expect it.
    Try not to think about it so much (I know, easier said than done).
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Everyday lowers sperm count. Maybe do it every other day. I am sorry you could go to the doctor and get tested
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i would say take some time off and just enjoy the love-making. put your focus on something else.
    I think its a bit of you both its too much stress put on the one thing, wanted something so bad that maybe you cant get prego!

This is what i have heard anyways!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i WOULD HAVE NO IDEA. Two months is not a long time at all. Most couples try for at least 6 months before getting pregnant If it worries you, I would advise you to make an appointment with a Doctor.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• just relax about it and have sex about every other day. 2 months is not that long. just try to enjoy the baby making!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We tried for a year...after a whole year I got preg...I was even told my the doctors i wouldnt be able to have children. Just don't stress about it too much it will happen sooner or later keep trying...it will happen when u least expect it
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 11:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Two months is really not that long to TTC. Be patient! Also, FYI...everyday is not necessary.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Lmao. Wow. You get upset when i say Prego? Grow up.
    Augusta

Comment by Augusta (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh please.....PREGO? The word is pregnant. PREGNANT.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010