Yin and Yang?

Anyone want to tell me their thoughts on this? How do you feel it relates to how you live?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's about balance.
    Everything has to balance (some very basic examples are math & chemistry)
    Light/Dark
    Good/Evil
    Up/Down
    Hot/Cold
    Happy/Sad
    etc.
    A movie example is Star Wars LOL sounds silly but it is- Aniken was the prophesied balance to the force, even though the Jedi didn't realize that the balance to the good world they created was supreme evil.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I see them as male and female - complementary opposites that work together to form a cohesive union. For instance, my husband and I are totally opposite - I'm emotional, he's rational; I'm a saver, he's a spender, etc. yet our personalities work together - where one falters, the other succeeds - all for the common good of our marriage and our family. We've been in love for more than 20 years, so I guess it works!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2010