Has another cafemom every been rude to you or you to her?

I am a very nice person. And since we can not all see each other or have phone conversations, I like to put my thoughts in words to get my point across and be understood or simply leave short blurbs on moms sites. So today, I was told that I was rude for leaving a chatter message on a moms site without her permission and that I wrote too much on email messages ..blah, blah, blah. Can you believe that? so I replied to her that I thought she was rude to me and that is what chatteboxes are for and I still apologized for landing on her page. Have you been rude to another mom or has another mom been rude to you and what happened?

BusinessMom123

Asked by BusinessMom123 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Everyone should just be polite and anwer the question. No need to be rude.
    This will close this question, thank you all for your responses.

CLOSE QUESTION.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I hate when someone posts asking opinions, and you give one and then they blast you. So really they're just looking for a flock of sheep.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have come across a few rude people but they like to hide behind the anonymous button because they don't have the guts to show their face.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• There are certain people who are rude to me on the answers section. Nobody's been really rude to me on the groups or anything. I only ask a question when I truly don't have a clue of the answer...I don't ask for "advice" on my relationship like some people do. When I ask a question I'm well aware that the same bitches that bash other women have just as might right to bash me, so I'm prepared and expecting it.

I guess this is the only outlet some women have to get rid of their frustrations...and because they can do it anonymously if they prefer, the take advantage of it. I think CM should get rid of the anonymous button.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Eh, it happens. There are always going to be people that are hategul and spiteful. I just ignore them.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm a people person, and i'm very also. People can be very rude. I tried to join a group aND I WAS DEINED, Why do u have to answer questions to join a group? I thought this was a place for mature women, maybe i'm wrong.
    MYBABES0804

Answer by MYBABES0804 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Are you kidding? I've had some really rude and un-called-for responses... like one Sunday morning I was feeling particularly down and sick....I popped on to ask for those who believe in prayer to pray for me that morning..., no big deal, I thought.... then along came anonymous and said "I won't. Put on your big girl panties and get over it"....... I thought that was quite rude, actually hateful, and on purpose. I never hide behind anonymous status.... I figure if what I'm saying can't be attached to my face then I probably shouldn't be saying it. I feel like, if all you can do it be rude and hateful and ugly... then you seriously do need help and someone needs to destroy your computer to keep you from spreading your infection to others.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Just blow it off. Everyone and I mean everyone is rude to someone at some point. Just don't take it personally. Maybe they had a bad day, or their child is suffering, their marriage is goind sour or they just lost their home. There could be a reason for it all.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Of course, we've all had people be rude. For some the fact that it's the internetmakes them feel that normal rules of behavior and etiquette do not apply. Then there are those that have no understanding of normal rules of behavior and etiquette. For me, since it's the internet, other people's rudeness is easily over looked. You can't let it be important enough to upset you.

peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 3:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have had rudeness come my way, and I I've given it back too. I feel I am direct and assertive. I don't attack, but do defend myself I think this site gives timid people free reign at times. I just try to be honest, direct, and if someone does not like a response oh well. Typically, I just reply and move on.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008