AHHHH! SEX!

So last night my DH says "hey baby want some sex"? Romantic huh? I said ok but Im tired so u gotta do the work. He gets all pouty and upset and says "I did all the work last time!". So I feel bad and try to love him and tell him I want him but he just tells me to stop, so I do. Next thing I know he takes all the covers and tries to push me off the side of the bed! And he wont move or talk to me. Isnt this a little extreme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes...that is a little extreme! He'll get over it, just give him some time. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Should never refer to such a wonderful thing as work.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• LOL I feel for you. Sometimes I am the same way. He just got his pride hurt and will get over it. Wait a couple of days and then initiate. He will be just fine and over it by then!!
    JaxsMommy182

Answer by JaxsMommy182 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• lol he's a big titty baby! Sorry...He got mad probally because you stopped and he was wanting you to keep pursuing his needy a$$ lol!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• you think? yes of course it is. i have said the same exact line to mine and he says ok. i would just let him know that as long as he acts like this it will be longer before you will be in the mood to be close to him again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yep... sounds like he got in touch with his feminine side.... the bratty, bitchy, hormonal side at that. Give him two midol and a tampon to dry his tears with and tell him to get over it.... or just enjoy the time off... LOL Sorry really that he's acting like that... it's over-the-top for sure.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• PaceMyself -- Love your answer! I giggled.
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 3:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yes it is too extremem but my husbadn has done the same thing i am suppose t o be the one who works it while he deserves it ???? nope it goes both ways soif im too tired now days i just say nope im constipated lol lol lol no drama like hell want to get near that lol lol
    Anonymous

• Sex isn't work it's something that you both have to love it's not a job.When my man gets mad at me he gives me the silent treatment till the next day he will get over it.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Oh come on ladies! When your tired and not in the mood its work! So get over it.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008