What is life about for you?

Answer this any way you like. I swear this is my last one for the night. I can't wait to see the answers in the am. Night everyone. Be good.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Learning from and becoming a better human being through each experience we go through, be it positive or negative. It's all about progress and growth.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Waking up and being the best parent my kids deserve! and being the best most supportive wife I can be wheather or not DH deserves it either way he is the bread winner for this house and works no matter the amount of pain he is in.
    It is about helping those in need and those who deserve it. It is about being there and being an advocate for those who cannot do it themselves It is about being the best the God Fearing person you can be, to put others first and yourself last.
    To grow and learn from mistakes, to become wise, love and respect family. give to the community and the church, one day when your down and out it will pay you back in ways you never thought of.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I must do the best I can today for I will never pass this way again.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 1:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• life to me is about experiencing love and being loved.--It's about being valued and being me.--defining myself ,who the person i should be, not what other people expects me to be.--discoving the special person inside myself. loving my son with all my heart.--finding my real purpose in life and shedding the old me and discoving the new me. knowing that i am a child of the king.--
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Learning, growing, loving, and making myself and my community better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010