Housewives of New Jersey You Either Love Her or Hate Her no in Between ?

I've been watching for 2 seasons now, & Danielle said herself, You either love me or you don't. I have tried to like her but I DON'T. She talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. It's always drama where ever she goes or who ever she's with, & taking the big mouth body guard who's out on parole, so far is just that, a big mouth. She was such a big mouth until the commotion started at the party, then she ran out like a cazy woman. I didn't undrstd why she was running & crying in the 1st place," get me out of here?" The bragging they won't mess with me, I have my body guards, then ran crying all the way to her car. I think the smartest 1 in the whole group is Caroline because she avoids her & her drama, but stuck it out with the show. The one thing I'd really like to know, does anyone know what Caroline meant at the last season finale about Danielle did something so bad & we're not talking abt it or talking to her ever again

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Danielle made an embarrassing scene at Caroline's family's place of business. Her friend Kim G paid $350 for a table to seat 10 for charity and Danielle brought in at least 22 people who didn't know how to behave in public. Danielle ran her big mouth but to this day has not donated one red cent to the charity. She has spent a lot of time bad mouthing the venue and her ex convict buddy, sad old Danny, spoke a few gay slurs against Caroline's son. Half of that trashy behavior should be more than enough for anyone to wish to never speak of her again.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think she's pathetic and you are spot on - she's a drama queen. I think she feels important when people talk about her. I watched last season, haven't watched this season yet. I'll DVR it when they're having a marathon and catch up then :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Scuba: A hint: you've missed some really good stuff,lol.

I dont like Danielle~shes a drama queen and attention w*ore. I think she even exploits her kids for publicity. UGH
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Totally indifferent, neither love nor hate.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 12:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• She actually took that oldest daughter to the OBGY "ON" the show, she was so embarassed, & then talked about oral sex in front of her. After thinking about her wanting her Mother to hold me conversation, I think she's a very needy woman, & wants & needs everyone to like her. She just goes about it the wrong way, or at the wrong time or place. She's makes herself look like such a slut like the guy on a date and lets go do it in the bathroom. Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't that a first date? I do think what ever her name is can't think of it ----- G. shouldn't have said anything to get back to her daughter about her looking for her Mother though, I did feel bad for her then. But, then again, let's call Mr. Parolee, who does nothing but drive her around, probably gets some, & makes her feel important. He won't do anything, he just got out of jail !! Well she does make the show interesting, there's always one.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You have seen more than I have! That is horrid to show her taking her daughter to the OBGYN and then to be talking about oral sex. And I thought I had seen enough. I did see Danielle's problem with her "square tit" and it was funny because she likes to make a big deal about being an ex stripper. I don't know, I guess some people want to be hated because they crave attention so badly. Caroline really doesn't have time for that. Jacqueline made a mistake trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and maybe she has learned from experience, what Caroline tried to tell her.

I don't like all this drama. I like to look at how people live and basically, their stuff. It's different than my stuff. Maybe the viewing audience is so used to movies and TV dramas that they have to cast and script all this extra fighting but I could be very happy without it.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010