I lied to my husband and saw a man I had sex with in the past last night

we just talked- he wanted me to stay the night but I was feeling soo guilty and just wanted to go home. I am wondering if I should tell my hbnd or keep it to myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know whether you should tell your dh or not, but I do know you need to stay away from this other guy - no "just talking", no "just hanging out", no "just catching up" - none of it. Because you're playing with fire, and you know it. People don't just "fall into" affairs - they start out like this, and gradually, one thing leads to another, and next thing you know, you're a cheat.

You need to ask yourself this question - if the shoe was on the other foot - if it was your dh that was lying to you and going to meet HIS ex, and she wanted him to stay and have sex - how would YOU feel? Would you like your dh to renew a relationship of any sort with a woman that wanted to screw him, and wanted him to cheat on you, and that he was willing to lie to you to get to spend time with her, or would you feel hurt and betrayed?

I don't mean this mean, but seriously, whether you tell him or not, you need to knock this off.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• if you want to be with your husband i would say tell him, and cut ties with the other man.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If that man wanted you to stay the night, he had very bad intentions. You need to be honest with our husband, and I really advice cutting contact with the other guy. Nothing good will come of this.
    Army_Wife41

Answer by Army_Wife41 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010