i need answers! adult content

is it supposed to hurt during sex? bc it dosent feel good to me while being pregnant but before i was it was great!

Maci.kate

Asked by Maci.kate at 1:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for me it did for both pregnancies... dont know why but right after I had them it felt better again.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i just cant wait to pop the sucker out then!
    Maci.kate

Comment by Maci.kate (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It never effected me. You should talk to your doctor about it and let your SO/DH know it's painful and you stop for a while. There are other ways to please him : )
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• okay ill be sure to ask!
    Maci.kate

Comment by Maci.kate (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Sometimes you just need to experiment with positions and you made need extra lube. It is worth mentioning to your doctor though.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• for me I think DH was just hitting my cervix (at least that's what it felt like) - felt like a hard thud when he went in all the way- anyhow you could still (if he's up to it) only go in a little if this is the case but not go all the way in.. if it's a dry issue I agree with Kemclaughlin above.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It can. Depends on how far along you are, and the position.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I am 13 weeks into this pregnancy and I am on pelvic rest due to a history of miscarriage so I have had no sex since finding out I was prego at 4 weeks. But I don't remember it being painful with any of my other three children.
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 10:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• might just be the position... i have found that any "from behind" positions are kind of painful because my cervix feels tender
    i'd experiment a little
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It could be the position you are in. If you have tried doing different positions and it still hurts I would tell your doctor.
    Lol this is acutally how I knew I was pregnant my favorite position hurts, did with my son too.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010